Description

I'm running into the sun but I'm...

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

So Far So Good

This week is going well, so far.  I ran for two miles yesterday and did Jillian Michael's 6 Week Abs (level 1) today.  I have still been drinking my green smoothies and I should have enough ingredients to be able to make one every day for the rest of the week.

I am just finishing my 10th month of "serious" running.  So, tomorrow, I'm off to Second Sole to see about getting a new pair of running shoes.  I dread spending the money but my Brooks Adrenaline have just about 500 miles on them (can you BELIEVE I average running 50 miles per month?) and they have seen better days.  This past Saturday was our first "official" training run for the Disney Princess Half Marathon and I think it's time for some new shoes before I suffer some kind of injury!  I'll let you know the verdict when I get home from the store tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment