Description

I'm running into the sun but I'm...

Sunday, May 19, 2013

It's Been A While!

I made it through the next batch of weeks. I ran the Cincinnati Flying Pig half marathon a few weeks ago. It has been my most fun run so far and I cannot WAIT to do it again next year! I even managed another PR even if it was by less than a minute. My new best half marathon time is 2:27:20 and this was a challenging course so I am thrilled!

I got a couple of really good (but shorter) runs in while I was in Tampa. This weekend, a local town gave free registration to their "trial run" for a projected half marathon for next year. It looks like they want runners to come run the course and provide feedback. It's free and they are giving away prizes. Okay! I'm signed up! Why not add another half marathon for the year?!

Most of the runs I am signed up for during the rest of the summer are 5k's and 5 milers. It will be a great way to keep in shape for the two half marathons that I will be running this Fall. 

Have a wonderful week and I'll let you know how the Medina half marathon turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment