Description

I'm running into the sun but I'm...

Sunday, July 29, 2012

2012 Hall of Fame Run

This was my third year running the Hall of Fame Run.  The first time that I ran the 2 mile race in 2010, I was just barely able to run 2 miles at a time without stopping.  My daughter ran with me and was the best cheerleader/pacer that I could have had!

In 2011, I ran the 2 mile while recovering from a pelvic avulsion fracture.  THIS year, I took on the 5 mile.  My time was 54:06. This was about a minute faster than the 4th of July race a few weeks ago.  I have been dedicated to working on my speed while maintaining my endurance. 

This will be a rough week as it is so full of activities that I will not get in a "medium" run during the week.  Hopefully, the short 2 mile runs will tide me over until Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment