Description

I'm running into the sun but I'm...

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Rain

photo.PNG

I have been working to get a 6, 7 or 8 mile run in on Saturday mornings.  I had been doing really well until our Labor Day mini vacation and now this week.  It was raining on Saturday morning.  And not just drizzling but RAINING.  I HATE to run in the rain.  I waited for awhile for it to clear up.  The weather said the rain would stop around noon.  Our family has a tradition of watching the Ohio State Buckeye's games at a local bar/restaurant and the game was at noon on Saturday.  Since I'm not officially in training yet for the Princess Half, I blew off my run in favor of beer, bar food and Buckeyes.

So, typically Monday's would be a two mile run but since I didn't run on Saturday, Amanda and I ran 4 miles last night.  Not really far enough to make up for the 6 or 7 mile run that I missed but I'll get it back on track this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment