Description

I'm running into the sun but I'm...

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Nicely Done!

photo.PNG

 Remember my lofty goal to run my 10k race today in 63 minutes?  I did it!  No.  I did BETTER than it!  10 m/m!  I am SO EXCITED!!! 

This next two weeks is going to be Hell on my workout schedule.  I have back to back training trips.  I leave in the morning for a week in Phoenix, get home late Thursday night, work Friday here in town and then leave Saturday morning for a week in Chicago.  I have been to Chicago many times and am really looking forward to being able to run on the Lakefront Trail again.  So beautiful to run while seeing the Chicago skyline!  But, Phoenix...   I've never been there so I'm super excited about that but I'm a little nervous about trying to fit in a run.  The HEAT and the unfamiliar area...  Well...  Here's hoping for the best!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! My 10K (1+ month ago) was just about the same time... Great work

    ReplyDelete