Description

I'm running into the sun but I'm...

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Saturday's run was scheduled to be 10 miles but it was unexpectedly cold, windy, snowy and icy. We were only able to finish 6 miles.




Today is the first day of the new year. The first day of my 13 in 13 race challenge. I'm off to a good start! Amanda and I ran our first race of the year. A hilly, icy, cold 5K. My time was almost 4 minutes slower than the 5K Turkey Trot in November but the weather and course conditions were partially to blame.




We are still ahead of schedule for our Princess Half Marathon. Over the weekend we were able to add the dining plan tour trip for a reasonable price and today I paid off our balance. It will be here before we know it.

It was, apparently, a busy "running" day today as I also registered for my 3rd half marathon for 2013 (but chronologically, it will be number2).

Looking forward to our training continuing to go well. How is the beginning of our new running year shaping up?





No comments:

Post a Comment