Description

I'm running into the sun but I'm...

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hanging on

It has been an insane couple of weeks but I'm doing my best to hang on to some bit of sanity. I was proud of myself that I was able to run each of the 3 mornings that I spent in Puerto Rico. 2 three milers and 1 5.5 miler. I ran on a KILLER golf course on the side of a 300 foot cliff. The hills were MASSIVE and combined with the heat, even these short runs were quite the workout!

I didn't get to run in St. Louis but got a good 4 miler in as soon as I got home. I also participated in a Zoomba class this week which all culminated in a super fast 8 mile run yesterday. 1:24 for 8 miles made me happy!

This week should be relatively normal but, of course, now I am trying to catch a cold. I have laid on the couch all day sucking on Cold-eez and vitamin C lozenges. Thankfully, we have Friday off work. I am going to need it to get caught up on wedding preparations!

I am just going to take training one day at a time and get in as many miles as possible prior to my 2 half marathons in a 3 week period on 4/20 and 5/5!

No comments:

Post a Comment