Description

I'm running into the sun but I'm...

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Afternoon Runs

I know I've said it before:  Afternoon runs suck!

We did a slow, easy run/walk this afternoon.  My friend, Amanda and I went out for a 5 mile run but Amanda was traveling for work this week.  We both do the same job so I know first hand how badly traveling messes with your body!  She was feeling stiff and sore so we just took it easy.  We're in a really good place for our Princess Half Marathon training right now so no pressure!  I do think I'll do a two mile run the morning since we took it easy tonight.

My next race, however, is a Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning.  I'm really excited to be running this with my daughter.  She's a great pacer and has promised to get me to my lofty goal of sub 30:00.  It's an inaugural run for our neighboring town but since it's a 5k and just about 5 miles from my house, it should be a really fun, easy race!

No comments:

Post a Comment