Description

I'm running into the sun but I'm...

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cold and Wet!

It's really Fall.  Amanda and I did a 6 mile run this morning.  It was 40 degrees with a light rain.  YUCK!  We started off slow but the chill and damp in the air just made me want to be done so I sped up quite a bit on the back part of the "out and back!"

My diet is in check today, so far, but the Buckeyes play at 5:30 tonight and we'll be headed for the bar shortly before that.  Time to blow my diet on football food and beer!  I've got myself talked into a Buffalo Chicken Salad for tonight.  Not the healthiest thing I could eat but at least there are lots of veggies!  The Calorie Killer is the beer but it's only one day a week.  If I deny myself too much - I'll never be successful!  But training is in full gear and next week's run gets pumped up to 7 miles so I'll burn a few extra calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment